I am trying to create an xml page using data from my database using the code below. All is ok when there is no Greek fonts in the data I am retrieving, but as soon as the style sheet hits a Greek character I get the following error. <BR><BR>An Invalid character was found in text content. Line 90, Position 64 <BR><BR>&#060;z:row Code=&#039;D008&#039; Version=&#039;1&#039; Name=&#039;Internet ? ???&#039;<BR>---------------------------------------------------------------^<BR><BR>I have explicitly set the unicode so it should accept the Greek. Has anyone any ideas?<BR><BR>I tested the code with a database with no Greek and it works fine<BR><BR><BR>rs.Open "SP_CourSumm",session("ConnectionString")<BR>rs.Sa ve stm, adPersistXML<BR><BR>&#039; Set content type to xml, specify XSL for formatting, <BR>&#039; then push XML stream text to browser:<BR>Response.ContentType = "text/xml"<BR>Response.Write "&#060;?xml:stylesheet type=""text/xsl"" href=""stylexml.xsl"" encoding=""UTF-8""?&#062;" & vbCrLf<BR>Response.Write stm.ReadText