automated response Email

Thread: automated response Email

bekas Guest

Default automated response Email

how can i add a automated respond message to client&#039;s emial when he/she fills out a form and using this object <BR>(Set objCDO = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>thanx

Default RE: automated response Email

I am assuming that you are collecting information to insert into a database.<BR><BR>If you have already collected that information into variables,<BR>then all you have to do is pool that information into another variable which will represent the body of the email. Then determine the TO: value and the FROM value.<BR><BR>Then take a look at this sample code and mimick it to your needs.<BR><BR>Dim myMail <BR>Set myMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR> <BR> <BR>myMail.From = "" <BR>myMail.To = "" <BR>myMail.Subject = "Sample Message" <BR>myMail.BodyFormat = 0 <BR>myMail.MailFormat = 0 <BR>myMail.Body = HTML <BR>myMail.Send <BR>Set myMail = Nothing <BR>

bekas Guest

Default RE: automated response Email

let me be more clear!<BR>beside what you have, i also have added the following code!<BR><BR>Dim Sender<BR>if request.form("email")= "" then<BR> Sender=""<BR>else<BR> Sender = request("email")<BR>end if<BR>myMail.From = Sender<BR><BR>i want to send an automated "Thank you Message" to <BR>Sender(myMail.From) who provide his/her email<BR><BR>thank you<BR><BR>