Good morning all.. I am having a problem when I send large numbers of emails using the newmail object.<BR><BR>The problem is this. I send approx. 100 emails in a loop. The first 15 or so are sent fine, but then the script stops and eventually times out (see below for code snippet).<BR><BR>The hosting company (outside company) says they have spam control on the smtp server, but can not tell me how it works, or if it would be interfering with this script.<BR><BR>So - First off, does anyone know where I can find updated docs on the CDO object model? I can&#039t seem to find them anywhere.<BR><BR>Second, does anyone have any insight to this? Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there a more elegant way to do this? <BR><BR>Any ideas or other resources to check would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Sincerely,<BR>William Case<BR><BR>----------Code Begins-------------<BR>Do until fp_ClientEmail.EOF<BR> cr = chr(13)<BR> Email_Body = "Testing" & cr<BR> Set client_mail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")<BR> = fp_ClientEmail("email")<BR> client_mail.from = ""<BR> client_mail.subject = "Test Email"<BR> client_mail.body = Email_Body<BR> client_mail.Send<BR> set client_mail = Nothing<BR> fp_ClientEmail.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR>-----------Code Ends-----------------