Some Help

Thread: Some Help

Default Some Help

I have a javascript which is connecting up with a SQL database and bringing back some XML. I then need to be able to click on any of the items to get more info on it. I have dimed a variable in ASP & need that value to carry into my javascript to POST to the next page. Here is the script. CAN SOME HELP ME? <BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> Dim x <BR> x = request.querystring("Oid") <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>&#060;script language="JavaScript"&#062; <BR>// 1 <BR>var oRequestDom = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"); <BR>oRequestDom.async = false; <BR>// 2 <BR>if (oRequestDom.load("GetPhasesInGroup.xml")) { <BR>// xpath <BR>var oResponseDom = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"); <BR>oResponseDom.async = false; <BR>var oNode = oRequestDom.selectSingleNode("//Param"); <BR>var vString = ""; &#060;----NEED VALUE TO GO HERE <BR>oNode.setAttribute("Value", vString); <BR>// xpath <BR><BR>I need to take my ASP variable & plug into the JavaScript <BR>Can you HELP? <BR><BR>Thanks!

Default REPOST

get a grip Guest

Default RE: REPOST

what&#039;s the big deal if someone reposts?<BR><BR>Like, God.<BR>

!! Guest

Default Read this schmuck!

whatever Guest

Default <eop>

<eop> Guest

Default You have an attitude problem!

no I don't Guest

Default RE: You have an attitude problem!

really, I don&#039;t. I read that article and now see why one shouldn&#039;t repost. <BR><BR>I however also think capital letters are patronizing. It&#039;s like you were yelling at the person for having reposted. <BR><BR>The article talks of Netiquette. Netiquette should include tolerance for stupidity.<BR>

<eop> Guest

Default *LOL* You need a drink!