Hello,<BR><BR>I have a Web site containing an asp page that accesses an Oracle 8.x database. The database lives on an Oracle server that exists inside our firewall. My asp page accesses the database via an ODBC connection. Here&#039;s the code I&#039;m using to make the connect:<BR><BR> Dim oConn<BR> Set oConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR> oConn.Open "DSN=PCS2000odbc;UID=cathy;Password=0cathy"<BR><BR >There are two copies of Web site - the first is on a Web server located behind our firewall, the second on a Web server located outside of our firewall. The two copies of the Web site - all pages it contains and all coding within those pages - are IDENTICAL.<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my problem - the copy of the Web site residing behind our firewall accesses the Oracle database without any problems. However, the copy of the Web site residing outside the firewall generates the following error message when it tries to access the Oracle database:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified <BR><BR>It fails on the oConn.Open line listed above.<BR><BR>My collegues and I have checked everything we know of to try and resolve this problem. We can ping the Oracle server from the Web server that&#039;s outside the firewall, and we can access the database from it as well if we go directly through the ODBC Data Source Administrator. But when we try to access it via the ADODB Connection it fails.<BR><BR>If anyone out there has had a similar problem and can help us out, could you please share your experience and how (hopefully) you resolved this problem.<BR><BR>Sorry about the long-winded posting, but I didn&#039;t want to leave out anything that might be pertinent to the problem/solution.