Passing parameters

Thread: Passing parameters

Marsha Guest

Default Passing parameters

can someone please tell me what is wrong with my code!<BR>I&#039;m trying to pass parameters using Response.Redirect<BR><BR>&#060;%=Response.Redirect ("nextpage.asp?where parameter is going=where parameter is coming from")%&#062;<BR><BR>I&#039;m pulling data from a Access database with FrontPage 2000 and i&#039;m just trying to go from point A to points C skipping B using Response.Redirect but i can&#039;t get my parameters to go with it.

J Guest

Default RE: Passing parameters

you don&#039;t need the equal siqn(=) after your first delimiter &lt;% - this means response.write..<BR>&lt%Response.Redirect("nextpag e.asp?Param=" & ParamValue)%&gt;

Marsha Guest

sorry i still can&#039;t get it to pass.<BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to pass the last name and this is the value.<BR>&#060;%=FP_FieldHTML(fp_rs,"strLastName" )%&#062;<BR><BR>so how would i pass this parameter?<BR><BR>&#060;%Response.Redirect("nextpa ge.asp?strLastName="&FP_FieldHTML(fp_rs,"strLastNa me)%&#062;<BR><BR>it&#039;s not working

J Guest

is it redirecting at all? if so, what does the querystring look like? is it formatted correctly?