How can I

Thread: How can I

Default How can I

I am creating a dynamic form from db. The form text fields are created like this<BR>&#060;input type="text" name="&#060;;<BR>where the field name is db table column name ....I want to pass the values to the next page without using rs in the next page...this is how I am doing it...<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>For Each fieldName In Request.Form <BR> If Left(fieldName,2) &#060;&#062; "#" Then <BR> fieldValue = Request.Form(fieldName) <BR> End If <BR> Response.Write fieldName<BR> response.write fieldValue & "<BR><BR>" <BR>Next <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>while on the form page my submit button look like this...<BR>&#060;input type="submit" value="Submit" name="#submit"&#062;<BR><BR>my problem I am passing the submit button too with the rest of the fields from form page to the submit page...<BR>how can I only pass the field name but not the submit button to th e necx page...<BR>any ideas<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>

Default RE: How can I

Would probably be easier to stick an IF in there to ignore the submit button, posting the form passes everything.