I am producing random passwords using temp files, I now want to add the random password to the database, I am using the following code<BR><BR><BR><BR>sql = "SELECT * FROM [Emp_Resource] "<BR> Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rs.Open sql, conn<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim fs, i, x <BR>Dim strTemp <BR>Response.Write " Here is your " & _ <BR> "Password:" & "<BR>"<BR>Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") <BR><BR> &#039;Get the filename part of the temp name path <BR> strTemp = fs.GetBaseName(fs.GetTempName)<BR><BR> &#039;Take off the &#039;rad&#039; part <BR> strTemp = Right(strTemp, Len(strTemp) - 3) <BR><BR> Response.Write strTemp & "" <BR><BR>Set fs = Nothing <BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>On Error Resume Next<BR>rs.Movefirst <BR>rs.addnew <BR> rs.fields("Password") = request(strTemp) <BR> rs.update<BR> rs.close <BR> Set rs = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Can anyone help me out please. I also need the user to add a userID and write that to the database also. <BR><BR>Thanks in advance