ASPUpload Error: Request.BinaryRead failed

Thread: ASPUpload Error: Request.BinaryRead failed

Default ASPUpload Error: Request.BinaryRead failed

I&#039;m stumped.<BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to upload a gif file from my hard drive to my (3rd party-hosted) website using a type="file" form and the Upload.SaveVirtual method of ASPUpload. <BR><BR>The form&#039;s enctype is set to "multi-part/form-data," and it contains several type="text" input boxes into addition to the type="file" input.<BR><BR>The ASPUpload code is as follows.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")<BR> Count = Upload.SaveVirtual ("/upload")<BR> Response.Write Count & "files uploaded."<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>The middle line throws the following error:<BR><BR> Error Type:<BR> Persits.Upload.1 (0x800A0001)<BR> Request.BinaryRead failed.<BR><BR>Hummm.... Any ideas?<BR><BR>In case this is relevant, I&#039;m uploading from an NT 4.0 machine to a Windows 2000 server, the gif file&#039;s attributes aren&#039;t set to "Read Only" or anything like that, and its ACLs allow user "Everyone" full permission to do anything.<BR><BR>Thanks for any help you might be able to offer!

Default RE: ASPUpload Error: Request.BinaryRead failed

This is the point it reads the data posted in the form, ensure your form&#039;s method is post:<BR>&#060;form METHOD="post" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"&#062;