SQL errors again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SQL errors again

Default SQL errors again

Could anybody tell me what the errorsbelow mean???????????<BR><BR>ADODB.Fields error &#039;800a0cc1&#039; <BR>ADO could not find the object in the collection corresponding to the name or ordinal reference requested by the application. <BR><BR>? <BR>

Default RE: SQL errors again

means<BR><BR>you are trying to access a value in the recordset collection that does not exist<BR><BR>example<BR><BR>select column1, column2 from tableName<BR><BR>then you open your recordset and say recordset("Coliumn3") you will get that error<BR><BR>OR you select a column form the table with a diff name..as in you select * from table Name and the column in the Db is col1 andyou use recordset("cal1") again you will get that error.<BR><BR>

Thanks for your help

check all the field names that you are referring to in your recordset, make sure they match, case sensitivity is not the issue but the name should match.

MY answer but shorter and in diff words...copy cat :)...just kidding<BR><BR>where r u friom vineet

Default How do u know I copied ur lines? :)

I am from New Delhi, currently in Washington DC how about u?

Default Cause your post was a reply to mine...

...and had about the same meaning<BR><BR>i am from Madras and rt now in the City of Angles (LA) the only place other than NY to live in..in this country.

Default hey hey hey -- DC is coooooooooooool

I have lived in san francisco for about a year and there is no place like that to live, have some friends in LA too, in Downey.

Default SFO is a great place to party...

....but i would HATE to live there...but you must have lived in the san jose or sunny vale....not SFO proper<BR><BR>the only thing cooooooooooool about DC will be the weather...well COLD as that...<BR><BR>

Default RE: SFO is a great place to party...

I was not in sunnyvale or san jose, i was 10 miles south of san francisco, in daly city, too expensive that area thats why i moved<BR>