I&#039;ve created a forum similar to this one, but I can&#039;t get the SQL right when trying to display the posts in a correct order. Which "sort columns" would you suggest for my forum database to be able to display the posts like this?:<BR><BR>POST 1<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Reply 2<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;Reply 3<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Reply 5<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;Reply 6<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Reply 1<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;Reply 4<BR><BR>What I&#039;m trying to show is the timeline for the postings. First POST 1, then Reply 1, then Reply 2 etc. The columns I have right now (that could affect the order) are ID (unique), startID (ID of POST 1) and level (POST 1 has level=0, Reply 1 has level=1, Reply 4 has level=2 etc.). Can I make a proper ORDER BY with these columns or do you have any suggestions for another one that will solve the problems?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance / Jesper