Designing Active Server Pages question

Thread: Designing Active Server Pages question

Default Designing Active Server Pages question

Scott, <BR><BR>Your DASP book is great, but I ran into an issue. In Chapter 6, I was trying to go through example 6-15. I cannot seem to make the FormNameHint method work. Can you help? The foreign key hint works and the identity column hint works. No love for the Form name hint or Form name description. <BR><BR><BR>here is my end developer code:<BR><BR>Dim objAdmin, strTableName<BR>strTableName = "tblCustomers"<BR>Set objAdmin = New AdminPageGenerator<BR><BR>objAdmin.IdentityColumnH int = "CusID"<BR>objAdmin.FormNameHint "CusState", "State"<BR>objAdmin.ForeignKeyHint "SecID", "~SecLevelName~"<BR><BR><BR>Dim strConnString<BR>strConnString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:Inetpubwwwrootdatamagazines.mdb;Persist Security Info=False"<BR><BR>Response.Write objAdmin.CreateRecordForm(strTableName, strConnString, "","")<BR>Set objAdmin = Nothing<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Seth<BR><BR>PS- I don&#039;t know if this is the proper forum, but I could not find a forum for DASP, either here or on Oreilly&#039;s site.

Default Scott isn't always active here...

...since he has so many other irons in the fire. <BR><BR>If you want to make sure he sees a message, you should send it via the link titled "Feedback" at the bottom of the left hand panel of this page.<BR><BR>