Hi,<BR><BR>This is prpbably a really simple question from someone who is used to VisInterdev V1.0, and has just upgraded to VisInterdev 6.0<BR><BR>I am having problems getting a parameter from my ASP into an SQL statement. I have created a data command (or alternatively a recordset command) with the following SQL:-<BR><BR>SELECT dbo.press.*, id AS Expr1 FROM dbo.press WHERE (id = @id)<BR><BR>When I run this directly in VisInterdev, eberything is fine - I am asked for a value for the variable @id and the sql returns the correct result. The problem is that I can&#039;t get this variable to be set during run time. My ASP sample is this for a data command called "press":-<BR><BR>set de=server.CreateObject("DERuntime.DERuntime")<BR>d e.init(application("de"))<BR>de.press 4<BR>set data=de.rspress<BR><BR>According to my books and online help, the "4" after the de.press should send the variable as @id, but this doesn&#039;t happen. I have also tried every combination I can think of to get this variable sent ("4", (4), ("4"), id=4 id,4 etc etc), but no joy. The result I get is this error:-<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Must declare the variable &#039;@id&#039;.<BR><BR>So I give up, how do I set this variable? I notice a parameters tab in the properties for the control, but it is totally blank and has no obvious way of getting a parameter on it. So how do I get to execute an SQL statement that is subject to run time variables? A simple question, but it&#039;s got me!<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR><BR>