How to select multiple value from combobox into li

Thread: How to select multiple value from combobox into li

ttsiceg Guest

Default How to select multiple value from combobox into li

Please help.. I&#039;m very new to ASP..<BR>I manage to list out values into combo box, but how to select multiple value from combox box into a listbox??<BR>After inserted the values into listbox, how do i save them into database? <BR>I&#039;ve tried looking around in books n forums, but couldn&#039;t find any sample codes.. Can anyone teach me how? Thank you..

Default RE: How to select multiple value from combobox int

Place your values in a drop down list box with the MULTIPLE attribute and then when the user selects more than one option at a time these values can be examined in your ASP code - what you do with them then,is up to you (open a recordset and update/insert into atable for example)..<BR><BR>&#060;FORM ACTION="myASP_Code.asp" METHOD="POST"&#062;<BR> &#060;SELECT NAME="myStuff" SIZE="4" MULTIPLE&#062;<BR> &#060;OPTION VALUE="Item_1"&#062;First List Entry<BR> &#060;OPTION VALUE="Item_2"&#062;Second List Entry<BR> &#060;OPTION VALUE="Item_3"&#062;Third List Entry<BR> &#060;OPTION VALUE="Item_4"&#062;Forth List Entry<BR> &#060;/SELECT&#062;<BR> &#060;INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="Send Stuff"&#062;<BR>&#060;/FORM&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Then in your ASP code, in the FORMS collection, the users selection will be found in a comma delimited string.<BR><BR>Request.Form("myStuff")<BR><BR>I hope this helps,<BR>