Shining Star Services is now accepting proposals for new project work. I have just completed a one year project, and will have 20 hours a week available to work on your project.<BR><BR>I am a professional developer with a proven track record. Visit my site at to see links to web sites I have done, including contract work for Sprint PCS, and Hallmark, Inc.<BR><BR>Sites include intranets, extranets, business to business, Palm Pilot PQA development, SQL Server. Real Estate, legal compliance, information exchange, articles and resources, jobs and resumes, singles matchmaking, and more.<BR><BR>I work on major projects with a 3+ month duration. My bill rate is by the hour. I do not bid projects -- believing this is the only way to be fair to both the client and developer. If you&#039;re tired of paying good money for poor results or slow results, contact me. References available. My clients claim I do more work in one day than other developers have done for them in one week.<BR><BR>If you are seeking employment, please do not contact me. This post is for those seeking development.<BR>