I have copied the Examples from Hooray! Part 2 and connected it to my Database. It works perfectly for me until I try to add a record to my Database using the add.asp form and try to return to the view.asp form. It then gives me the following error message :<BR><BR>ADODB.Field error &#039 800a0bcd&#039 <BR><BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted; the operation requested by the application requires a current record. <BR><BR>/POW/example/view.asp, line 50 <BR><BR>Why is this? I have substituted the relevant fields from the example for use with my Database on the add.asp form, one being an ID Field using the @@IDENTITY statement, is it unable to pass this varible?<BR><BR>If Request.Form("btnAdd") = "Add" Then<BR><BR> RecordSet.AddNew<BR> RecordSet.Fields("DayName") = Request.Form("txtDayName")<BR> RecordSet.Fields("Shift") = Request.Form("txtShift")<BR> RecordSet.Fields("DueTime") = Request.Form("txtDueTime")<BR> RecordSet.Fields("Description") = Request.Form("txtDescription")<BR> RecordSet.Fields("Enabled") = Request.Form("txtEnabled")<BR> Set rsIdentity = conDB.Execute("SELECT @@IDENTITY FROM Checklist") <BR> RecordSet.Update<BR> Added = "True"<BR> <BR> End If<BR> <BR><BR>line 50 of my code on view.asp is :<BR><BR>&#039-- Delete Button<BR><BR>If Request.Form("btnDelete") = "Delete" Then<BR><BR> RecordToDelete = CInt(Request.Form("rdoSelect"))<BR><BR> If Not RecordSet.BOF Then<BR> RecordSet.MoveFirst<BR><BR>*Line 50* Do Until RecordSet.Fields"Checklist_ID") = RecordToDelete<BR><BR> RecordSet.MoveNext<BR> Loop<BR><BR> RecordSet.Delete<BR> RecordSet.Requery<BR> End If<BR>End If<BR><BR>