Hi,<BR>I have an ASP page that retrieves information from an access database. I added a new field to one of the tables in the database and then added the necessary SQL line in the ASP page. I now get this error:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e10&#039 <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1. <BR><BR>I have created another web server and had no problems when I added in the new line in the asp page. I don&#039t own and can&#039t see the setting to the web server my ASP page is currently on.<BR>The line that I commented out is the one giving me the problem.<BR>sql="SELECT tblScientificOptionsPanel.OPTID"<BR> sql=sql &", tblScientificOptionsPanel.APPLICATION"<BR> sql=sql &", tblScientificOptionsPanel.VERSION"<BR> sql=sql &", tblScientificOptionsPanel.EXECUTABLE"<BR> sql=sql &", tblScientificOptionsPanel.SIZE"<BR> sql=sql &", tblScientificOptionsPanel.DATE"<BR> &#039 sql=sql &", tblScientificOptionsPanel.UNINSTALL"<BR> sql= sql & " FROM tblScientificOptionsPanel ORDER BY tblScientificOptionsPanel." & Session("Sort")<BR><BR><BR>Any suggestions? Do some setting need to change on the Web Server?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Walter<BR>