Hi all,<BR><BR>I doubt this is possible, but hell, I&#039;m going to ask anyway.<BR><BR>I&#039;ve got some ASP debug code (possibly from here, can&#039;t remember) which response.writes out any session variables/querystring variables/cookie it finds for the page that the code is included into. Its magic code. The only problem is, I&#039;d like to use it to debug a page where such a debug output would destroy the layout and render the page unusable. <BR><BR>Now, the obvious answer would be to change the response.writes so they drive to a HTML comment block, but IDEALY it would be nice to have the code create a new window and write the HTML tags to that window. Is that possible?? Has anyone done anything like this in the past? <BR><BR>I&#039;m just not sure if I&#039;m going to loose access to my querystring parameters, since you&#039;re not redirecting to a new page, ni theory, you&#039;re opening a new &#039;window&#039; from within code. <BR><BR>Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!<BR><BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>Emil Nadinic.<BR>