Hi all-<BR><BR>I&#039;m having problems updating an Access table using an OLEDB DSN-less connection string. Initially while developing my small app I was using an ODBC dsn-less string as so:<BR><BR>MM_PMOdb_STRING= "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & Server.MapPath("..fpdbPMOdb.mdb")<BR><BR>and updated as so (explanations in &#060;brackets&#062;):<BR><BR> Set MM_editCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR> <BR><BR> MM_editCmd.ActiveConnection = MM_editConnection &#060;conn string&#062;<BR> <BR> <BR> MM_editCmd.CommandText = MM_editQuery &#060;SQL query&#062;<BR> <BR> &#039;error thrown here!<BR> MM_editCmd.Execute <BR> <BR> <BR> MM_editCmd.ActiveConnection.Close<BR><BR>* Yes, I cheated and used Macromedia Ultradev so I didn&#039;t have to write out all the fields in the update statement!! Anyway, when I put the app on a Win2000 server running IIS5.0, the ODBC conn string gave me the dreaded "Unspecified Error" upon loading any page, so I switched to this OLEDB string:<BR><BR>MM_PMOdb_STRING = "Data Source=" & Server.MapPath("..fpdbPMOdb.mdb") & ";Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"<BR><BR>Th is works fine when running a query, but upon updating via a form action I get Jet db error 80040e14, "Syntax error in UPDATE statement", as if my sql was malformed (it isn&#039;t; the exact same statement takes with an ODBC string). This is especially curious given the fact that when I pass the new conn string to an ASPGrid component and update with that, I have no probs at all. I&#039;ve tried using a connection object instead of a command one and I get the same results. Any ideas? Please help!