BOF or EOF Error

Thread: BOF or EOF Error

Deus X Guest

Default BOF or EOF Error

I&#039;m trying to pull up a record where it meets the criteria of 2 session variables. It reports that the session variables are not null however when it tries to process the page, I get the following error:<BR><BR>ADODB.Field (0x80020009)<BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.<BR><BR>The records are correct and are populated with information that meets each criteria with a test page I got from Technet. The code for my page is as follows. If anyone can assist with this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You<BR><BR> IF ((EdDate = "") OR (EdTech = "")) THEN<BR> Response.Redirect "EditCall.asp"<BR> ELSE<BR><BR> &#039;Establish SQL Information<BR> SQL = "SELECT * FROM DailyCallinInfo WHERE Date=&#039;" & Session("EditDate") & "&#039; AND Technician=&#039;" & Session("EditTech") & "&#039;"<BR> SQL1 = "SELECT * FROM TMAccountInfo WHERE MngrType=&#039;team&#039;"<BR><BR> &#039;Establish a connection with the database<BR> Set connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> connection.Open "DSN=Absenteeism"<BR><BR> &#039;Establish the record of the technician calling in<BR> Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR> RS.Open SQL, connection<BR><BR> &#039;Establish the records for Team Managers<BR> Set RS1 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR> RS1.Open SQL1, connection

Default RE: BOF or EOF Error

try this :<BR> sql, connection, adopenforwardonly, adlockoptimistic<BR> sql1, connection, adopenforwardonly, adlockoptimistic<BR>if not rs.eof then<BR>&#039;show the records<BR>end if<BR><BR>if not rs1.eof then<BR>&#039; show the records<BR>-----------hope this helps--------