How can i combine SCRIPT and ASP?<BR><BR>i&#039ve got 1 form (it must be done in the same form)<BR>i&#039ve got 2 comboboxes:<BR><BR>1 with catagories<BR>1 with items in the selected catagorie<BR><BR>I you select a certain catagorie the 2nd combobox has to <BR>search in a Database for all items in the specific catagorie<BR><BR>names of everything:<BR><BR>formname="infoform"<BR>combobox 1="prodcatagorie"<BR>combobox2="proditems"<BR><BR> i can get the selected value like this:<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT&#062;infoform.prodcatago rie.value&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>but now i need to know how to use this in the ASP query:<BR><BR>something like:<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>MYSQL.EXECUTE=SET RSTEMP("select proditems from products where prodcatagorie=infoform.prodcatagorie.value")<BR>%& #062;<BR><BR>and then the option box (that already exist has te be filled with all<BR>products in the RSTEMP recordset.<BR><BR>Is there someone that can help me with this?<BR><BR>I&#039m really stuck on this problem.<BR><BR>Please help me (mail me at:<BR><BR>Thanks