I am uploading an Excel spreadsheet and then querying it. I am doing this on a staging environment and then a production environment. On the staging environment it works fine but I get this error in production:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Excel Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;(unknown)&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. <BR><BR>It is of course referring to the line where I use my System DSN to open the ODBC connection. I&#039;ve tried playing with the permissions and nothing works. <BR><BR>BUT<BR>If I try connecting to the sheet by putting the connection string in the code like this:<BR><BR>oConn.Open "Driver={Microsoft Excel Driver*.xls)}; DefaultDir=D:upload; MaxBufferSize=2048; PageTimeout=5; DBQ=D:uploadsheet1.xls;"<BR><BR>I get this error:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Excel Driver]General error Unable to open registry key &#039;Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x13c Thread 0x8f4 DBC 0x2b89c14 Excel&#039;. <BR><BR>I&#039;m about to go insane here. Can someone please help me??<BR>Johnny. <BR><BR>