Making mail look good

Thread: Making mail look good

Christine Guest

Default Making mail look good

Is there a way you can make a mail look good, when you send it (e.q. align with a table, or something).<BR>If I send mail, using CDO, it looks a bit messy.. I&#039d like something that looks a bit more attractive, like:<BR><BR>Name: Phonenumber: Age:<BR><BR>Phil 012-34567 27<BR>Eric 9999-9999 25<BR><BR>(but then neatly in colums.....)<BR>(the name, phonenumber and Age are variables)<BR><BR>Is there a way to do this?<BR><BR><BR>I sure hope so!,<BR><BR>Christine<BR><BR><BR><BR>P.S. Thanks for your quick response on my last question, Eric

Default RE: Making mail look good

The only way to make the mail message look good is to use vbscript specific coding that can insert a specified number of spaces and or carriage returns<BR><BR>Dim Spacing<BR>Spacing = Space(10) <BR><BR>mail.MailMessage = "Hi, I just wanted to let you know about some games that I thought were a lot of fun." & Spacing & "Thank you" &vbCrLf & cust_name & vbCrLf<BR><BR>Although you could send people HTML in the mail message, there is no guarentee that people will have a mail program that is able to interpret HTML (most UNIX systems don&#039t for example). So better to spend some time with the spacing junk.<BR><BR>BRandon<BR>