Unknown problem Regard ADO Connection.

Thread: Unknown problem Regard ADO Connection.

Kelvin Guest

Default Unknown problem Regard ADO Connection.

Hi All,<BR>I&#039;m Currently doing The ADO connection to the Server but having problem I&#039;m Using DSNless to connect and below is my code may I know what is the Problem.<BR><BR>Errors<BR>------------------------------------<BR>1)object required: &#039;DRIVER={Microsoft Ac&#039; <BR>2)Unrecogonised Database format<BR><BR>Codes<BR>-----------------------------------------------<BR>SQL_Stmt = "Select * from Reports"<BR>Set DatabaseConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>&#039;D atabaseConnection ="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.51; Data source=C:inetpubwwwrootReports.mdb"<BR>DatabaseCon nection ="DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver(*.mdb)}; DBQ=c:inetpubwwwrootReports.mdb"<BR>Set Rst = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>Rst.Open SQL_Stmt,DatabaseConnection<BR>Do until Rst.EOF <BR> Response.Write Rst("Reports")<BR>Loop

Default RE: Unknown problem Regard ADO Connection.

DatabaseConnection.open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver(*.mdb)}; DBQ=c:inetpubwwwrootReports.mdb"<BR>

Kelvin Guest

Default RE: Unknown problem Regard ADO Connection.

actually I have change the code as you have stated above however i&#039;m having the error message <BR>object required Driver:... <BR><BR>Something like that sorry I have not wrote down the exact Error message.