ODBC ASP Error/Question

Thread: ODBC ASP Error/Question

Jay McMichael Guest

Default ODBC ASP Error/Question

Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E10)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.<BR>/test/default.asp, line 56<BR><BR><BR>Browser Type:<BR>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0) <BR><BR>Page:<BR>POST 70 bytes to /test/default.asp<BR><BR>POST Data:<BR>name=bob&email=bob&userID=bob&password=bo b&password2=bob&btnAdd=Submit <BR><BR>This error was generated when trying to use the user registration example given on 4guysfromrolla.com. Any ideas as to why I might be getting this? <BR><BR>I have the db setup as per instructions and I have the path set right, as it was the only thing that needed to be filled in. <BR><BR>Any help is appreciated, as I am having so many problems getting ODBC to work on my system...reasons beyond my knowledge...<BR><BR>jay

Default ASPFAQs, topic: Databases, Queries

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top right of this page (and of most every page on this site).<BR><BR>http://www.aspfaqs.com/aspfaqs/ShowFAQ.asp?FAQID=58<BR><BR>Note: The error has nothing to do with ODBC. You simply have faulty SQL code.<BR><BR>

Default RE: ODBC ASP Error/Question

****.....i got the same prob....with the same article.....lets see who can figure it out first.!<BR><BR><BR>-RestInPeace