What I need todo is Delete rows in my database when a user ends his session at my site.<BR>I store his cart in a TEMP row or rows.<BR>Do I just write my code and save the file as global.asa or do I need to do somthing extra to make it with the asa?<BR>my COde<BR>-----------------//--------------------------//----------------<BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" RUNAT="Server"&#062;<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR>UserID = Session.SessionID<BR>&#039;myConn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=E:webwrit-studiosePostemilyspost.mdb;"<BR>myConn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=c:InetpubwwwrootePostemilyspost.mdb;"<BR><B R><BR>Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>conn.Op en myConn<BR><BR>conn.Execute " DELETE FROM TEMP_CART WHERE temp_user = &#039;" & UserID & "&#039;"<BR><BR>conn.Close<BR>Set conn = Nothing<BR><BR><BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR>-------------//----------------//------------<BR>then I saved it as global.asa and tested it, it left the rows in the database. any ideas?