Ok here is the senario<BR>I have an interactive yahtzee game on my families site<BR><BR>I have a frameset with a page that opens a popup window with this code<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT language="JavaScript"&#062;<BR>function rolldice()<BR>{<BR> var jumpToHere;<BR> var winOptions;<BR> var popUpWindow;<BR> <BR> jumpToHere = "rolldice.asp?checkit=no&move=0&#062;";<BR> winOptions = "top=200,left=100,width=300,height=300,scrollbars= no,resizable=yes";<BR> popUpWindow = window.open(jumpToHere, "Roll_Dice", winOptions);<BR> <BR> } <BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>Ok that work with IE 5.0, NS 4.75, NS 6.0<BR><BR>Now after I have made 3 selections <BR>(refreshed the popup page 3 times) with an if statment another script that closes the popup window and Refreshes the parent window is written into the &#060;head&#062;&#060;/head&#062; tags.<BR><BR>This is the code<BR><BR><BR>&#060;Script Language="javascript"&#062;<BR>opener.parent.Yahtz ee.location.href=&#039;yahtzee.asp?saved=no&move= 3&d=yes&#039;; <BR>self.close();<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>This also work with IE 5.0, NS 4.75, NS 6.0<BR><BR>My problem is the last script does not work in AOL<BR><BR>I have made all the changes I can think of and gone to irt.org for examples but no matter what I do I just get errors in AOL<BR><BR>I am totally not a javascript person<BR><BR>Please help<BR><BR>If you have AOL feel free to try it at http://community.ourfriendsonline.com/millargo/games/yahtzee/<BR><BR>to see the error msg<BR><BR>