Hello!!<BR><BR>I hope someone can help me.. I have been searching and trying all example I can find, but none seem to work.<BR><BR>I just want to take information from an Access database and save it to an EXISTING Excel file. Here is the code that I have:<BR>&#039; Create Object <BR>Dim xlsApp<BR>Set xlsApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application")<BR>Dim xlsBook<BR>&#039;Set xlsbook = xlsapp.Workbooks.add <BR>Set xlsBook = xlsApp.Workbooks.Open("C:InetPubwwwrootwww_cyberxc hange_com emposha200form.xls") <BR>xlsBook.Windows("osha200form.xls").Activate <BR>xlsBook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A22").Value = "test" <BR><BR>&#039; show or dont show xlsto user, TRUE or FALSE<BR>xlsBook.Application.Visible = True<BR><BR>&#039; Save the the xlssheet to xlsface<BR>xlsBook.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs("c:xlsfac e1.xls")<BR>&#039; Close xls with the Quit method on the Application object.<BR>xlBook.Application.Quit<BR>&#039; Release the object variable.<BR>Set xlsBook = Nothing <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Here is the error I get:<BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01b6&#039; <BR><BR>Object doesn&#039;t support this property or method: &#039;ActiveWorkbook&#039; <BR><BR>/www_cyberxchange_com/temp/excel1.asp, line 16 <BR><BR><BR>Does anyone have a sample that actually works??<BR><BR>TIA<BR>Attila Toke atoke@cyberxchange.com