Thread: Heeellllpppppp

Default Heeellllpppppp

Hi,<BR><BR>Plz guide me where to start from as far as this .Net thing is concerned. I&#039;m a dev &#039;n have skills in ASP 2.0. But can&#039;t start off with ASP.Net...... confusions.....<BR><BR>Plz let me know where to start from &#039;n ure email ID too (If Possible) for further communications (If Required).<BR><BR>I thank u a ton in advance.....<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Prashant P. Chauhan

Default Start at the beginning ...

Simple, start learning dotNET the same way you learnt ASP programming, by learning the basics.<BR><BR>Here is a link to the Quickstart doc&#039;s which will guide you through the process of learning how to write code that will run on the new platform.<BR><BR> http://www.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/<BR><BR>The quickstart docs will give you a good overview of basic and advanced topics concerning building ASP.NET websites.<BR><BR>In addition to this keep an eye out for dotNET articles on your favourite website.<BR><BR>HTH<BR><BR>Darren<BR>[ darren@showusyourcode.com ]

Prashant PC Guest

Default RE: Start at the beginning ...

Thanx a ton.....<BR><BR>gotdotnet helped me a lot to know &#039;n improve,<BR><BR>Thanx again,<BR><BR>Will catch u later.....<BR><BR>LOL,<BR><BR>Prashant PC