error &#039;800a01a8&#039; in a database session <BR><BR>I am trying to set up a copy of a website on an IIS at home. I can see static webpages fine, but data access pages I have problems;<BR><BR><BR>Here&#039;s my error when accessing page:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01a8&#039; <BR>Object required: &#039;Session(...)&#039; <BR><BR>/Directory/profile.asp, line 164 <BR><BR><BR>Here&#039;s the offending code:<BR><BR>Set LetterRS = Session("DB").Execute( strSQL )<BR><BR><BR>Here is the globa.asa routine called by offending code:<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR> Set Session("DB") = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Session("DB").Open("OSC")<BR>End Sub<BR><BR><BR><BR>I can successfully connect to the database use in the problem code using:<BR><BR>Dim dbOSC<BR>Dim rsDirectory<BR><BR>Set dbOSC = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>dbOSC.O pen "OSC"<BR>Set rsDirectory = dbOSC.Execute("SELECT * FROM tblDirectory")<BR><BR><BR>What do I need to do to have success?<BR><BR>Thank you!<BR><BR>--llyal