Ok Here&#039;s what I am doing<BR><BR>With the global.asa file when a user logs on to the site I add there name, email address and sessionid to an application("Active_Users") variable.<BR><BR>that works fine<BR><BR>My question is when a session times out I is there a way to tell which session it is<BR><BR>I also put this in the <BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR><BR>&#039;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR>&#039;// Remove User logon name from application(Active_Users) //<BR>&#039;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR>A_users= Split(Application("Active_Users"),",")<BR>applicat ion.Lock<BR>for a = 0 to Ubound(A_users)<BR> If Instr(Application("Active_Users"),Session.SessionI D) = 0 Then<BR> If Len(Tmp_Users) = 0 Then<BR> Tmp_Users = A_users(a)<BR> Else<BR> Tmp_Users = Tmp_Users & "," & A_users(a)<BR> End If<BR> End If<BR>next <BR>Application("Active_Users") = Tmp_Users<BR>application.unlock<BR>&#039;/////////////////////////<BR>&#039;// End Remove function //<BR>&#039;/////////////////////////<BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR>but it does not seem to work, I don&#039;t know that much about how sessions are removed .<BR><BR>any ideas would be appriciated