Ceajai Guest

Default HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!H

Can&#039;t Update!!!<BR>Ceajai - 15 Feb - 12:57:14 PM<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>In my ASP Pages, I&#039;ve created add items, and update items etc. The pages are connecting to my databse, however I get this message:<BR>Error #-2147467259: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Can&#039;t update. Database or object is read-only.<BR><BR><BR>I assume that this has something to do with the IIS settings. If so, how do I fix this?<BR><BR>Also, any place I can learn more about include files, like how to write them, or templates? I want to include imgs in them, is that possible?<BR>Thanks!<BR>Ceajai

Default RE: HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP

This looks like an ODBC Driver setting issue. Go into your ODBC Data Source Administrator and Configure the System DSN that you&#039;re using to connect to the db.<BR><BR>Check under options to make sure "Read Only" isn&#039;t checked.

dinas Guest

Default RE: HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP

it is not the problem with iE settings the database user which u are using has no insert and update roles may be this is the reason (i think this is the reason we had the same problem long back ) check with the db admin