input past end of file

Thread: input past end of file

Default input past end of file

Can this be the least document error ever to trouble an ASP developer? :)<BR><BR>I&#039;ve got some code that&#039;s throwing this error up and I don&#039;t know why or how to fix it. The code iterates through all the files in an FSO and writes non HTML content into a database. this works fine for a small number of &#039;test&#039; files I set up. However, set it loose on a larger number of files and it throws up this error. Here&#039;s a code snippet:<BR><BR>Set objStream = objFSO.OpenTextFile(objFile.Path,fsoForReading)<BR >strContents = objStream.ReadAll<BR>strPath = objFile.Path <BR><BR>It&#039;s the strContents = objStream.ReadAll that throws up the error.<BR><BR>I don&#039;t know why this happens on some files and not other, nor how to fix it. Help please?

Default What is the exact error?

provide the error with the error code.<BR><BR>Usually one of the first places I visit if I can&#039;t quickly debug an error is I do a search for the error code and often find an answer pretty quickly, or at least information that may be relevant to my problem.