Connection string -include file

Thread: Connection string -include file

Default Connection string -include file

I am trying to create a connection string (named datastore)as follows :<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>strConnect= "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};<BR>DBQ=C:InetpubwwwrootlearningMyContact .mdb"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>these is stored in the folder called "learning" and database is MyContact.mdb<BR><BR>when ever i put this include file , immediately the output is <BR><BR>"include file file not found.<BR><BR>i have set up the ODBC system DSN properly as "MyContact"<BR>i am puting the tag above between &#060;HTML&#062; and &#060;head&#062; tag.<BR><BR>I will really really appreciate if someone can help me with the problem.<BR><BR>thanks<BR>chand

Default RE: Connection string -include file

What is your syntax for including the file? The connection string part has no bearing. The problem is, it can&#039t find the include file you are specifying in &#060;!--#include...<BR><BR>Anyway, use this, this should work:<BR>&#060;!--#include virtual="/learning/"--&#062;<BR><BR>If, indeed, the ASP commands you displayed are in a file named and are in the /learning directory of your web site.<BR><BR>Check out:<BR> to learn more about #includes.