I have a page were people can search through sermons and it works fine. The problem I am running into now is that I have to many sermons on my site and need to page through them. I am not really sure how to go about it, I use some code that I have found but it seems to page through the whole database and not just the search results.<BR><BR>If any of you could help me out or tell me were I could find some information about this I would be in your debt. I store the results of the search in RS. Well hope I have explained what I mean.<BR><BR>Here is the search line from my code, thought I would add it in incase it helps out in any way.<BR><BR>SQL = "SELECT * FROM sermons WHERE liturgical_title LIKE &#039;%" & keyword1 & "%&#039; OR sermon_date LIKE &#039;%" & keyword1 & "%&#039; OR sermon_title LIKE &#039;%" & keyword1 & "%&#039; OR biblical_text LIKE &#039;%" & keyword1 & "%&#039;" <BR><BR><BR>SET RS = MyConn.Execute(SQL)<BR>WHILE NOT RS.EOF<BR>%&#062; <BR><BR><BR><BR>Thanks for your help in advance, this is a great forum.<BR><BR>Stephen