We are currently revamping a site I am working with and for performance reasons and scalability and source code readibility I want to consolidate the code &#060;OBJECT&#062; tags into a single location. The site is a typicall 2 frame site which now uses the &#060;OBJECT&#062; tag within include files.<BR><BR>What I would like to do is place this information in the global.asa file for &#039;universal&#039; recall and object instaniation.<BR>The syntax of one of our tags is:<BR>&#060;OBJECT RUNAT=Server ID=group PROGID="MyObjects.myGroup"&#062;&#060;/OBJECT&#062;<BR><BR>I understand that the objects are only actually created when invoked, but the current method relies on local page rendering to make a reference. Will and can the global.asa page suffice to handle this type of object setup?<BR><BR>Basically in a nutshell, i want to be able to make our object globally available and do away with the need for referencing them in an include file? Will this work or is there another way?<BR><BR>TIA<BR>Mark<BR>