Hi,<BR><BR>I have been working with the following code to stream binary files from outside the web server (i.e. "d:myfoldermyfile.zip")to a browser. It works beautifully for all sorts of files under approx 4MB. Files over this size become corrupted. I have tried several variations with exactly the same results. The FileSize variable is correctly reporting the exact size in all instances. Can anyone suggest a reason for this strange "barrier"? Thanks.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Option Explicit<BR>Response.Buffer = True<BR>Response.Clear<BR>Response.Expires = 0 <BR><BR>Dim objFileSys, objFile, FileSize, strFileName, strDiskFile, strMIMEType<BR><BR>Set objFileSys = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.Filesystemobject")< BR>Set objFile = objFileSys.GetFile(Session("strDiskFile"))<BR>File Size = objFile.Size<BR>Set objFile = Nothing<BR><BR>Set objFile = objFileSys.OpenTextFile(Session("strDiskFile"), 1, false, -1)<BR>Response.BinaryWrite(objFile.Read(FileSize)) <BR>Set objFile = Nothing<BR>Set objFileSys = Nothing<BR><BR>Response.ContentType = Session("strMIMEType")<BR>Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "inline;filename=" & Session("strFileName")<BR>Response.AddHeader "CONTENT-LENGTH", FileSize<BR><BR>Session("strMIMEType") = ""<BR>Session("strDiskFile") = ""<BR>Session("strFileName") = ""<BR><BR>Response.Flush<BR>%&#062;