Guys I have been debugging this problem for 2 days and I have finally given up and need help. I have provided my code. So if you ask to see more, there really isn&#039;t any.<BR><BR>I have developed a calendar and I have set it up so people have their own individual calendars. The DB stores the "username" of the person, EventDate, EventTimeStart, and EventTimeEnd. I pull that info by saying "SELECT * where username = the username of the person which is defined earlier on the page by selecting their username when they signin to the page"<BR><BR>This works beautifully I get no problems what so ever. I have also setup a Username called "All" - jee I know you may not have figured it out but this is for the entire company. So that if you add something to the "All" calendar it will appear on everyone&#039;s calendar. <BR><BR>I changed the SELECT statement to be something like: Select * where username = "the user" or username = "All" <BR><BR>This also works. The problem is that the "ALL" entries are displayed on every single day. In other words if I add a staff meeting on 1/10/01 - not only does it display there, but is also displays on 1/11/01, 1/12/01, etc. I don&#039;t understand why this one variable is causing the problem. Because in the DB it is stored as 1/10/01 - Makes no sense right?<BR><BR>Any thoughts? - My select statement for 7:00 - 7:30 is below.<BR><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim AllVariable, calendaruser <BR>Allvariable = "All"<BR>calendaruser = Session("username")<BR>EventDate = Date() &#039;THIS CHANGES BY USING A DROP DOWN MENU<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>timevar = "7:00 AM"<BR>timevar2 = "7:30 AM"<BR>Set Con = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Con.Ope n ("DSNNAME")<BR>SQL = "Select * From Events " & _<BR> "WHERE EventDate = #" & EventDate & "#" & _<BR> "AND username = &#039;"&calendaruser&"&#039; " & _<BR> "OR username = &#039;"&AllVariable&"&#039; " & _<BR> "AND EventTimeStart = &#039;"&timevar&"&#039; " & _<BR> "OR EventTimeStart = &#039;"&timevar2&"&#039;"<BR>Set RSEvents = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>RSEvents .Open SQL, Con, 2, 3, 1<BR>IF Not RSEvents.EOF Then<BR>While Not RSEvents.EOF<BR>%&#062;<BR>DISPPLAY EVENT<BR>&#060;%<BR>RSEvents.MoveNext<BR>Wend<BR>% &#062;