onMouseOver..Asking again

Thread: onMouseOver..Asking again

Default onMouseOver..Asking again

Hello,<BR><BR>I needed to know how would I give write a "Hint" in onMouseOver. I know how to do it and it appears in the status bar, but I need to do it on a link and the hint should appear above it. Please do not suggest "title" in html. Thanks in advance.

Arky Guest

Default RE: onMouseOver..Asking again

Just use this script if you are so dead against everything else,<BR><BR>use TITLE=sdfdsf LOLOLOL<BR><BR>go here and all your problems will be solved its called TOOLTIPS<BR><BR>http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/popinfo2.htm

Default You don't listen

Didn&#039;t I say don&#039;t give me the title=sdf, as you put it? I distinctly asked for the onMouseOver. You are waisting my time......good bye. P.S. Don&#039;t patornize me with your LOL

Steve Cimino Guest

Default Nice attitude

If you don&#039;t want to put up with answers from people who are trying to help you, here&#039;s a hint.<BR><BR>FIND THE ANSWER YOURSELF.<BR><BR>Don&#039;t bother responding, because any message with your name on it will go completely ignored by me, and probably many others who read your ingrateful post.

Default neither do you

if you&#039;d bothered to notice, a link was provided for you. did you look at it? (you snotty little turd)