Database Work

Thread: Database Work

Andrew Thompson Guest

Default Database Work

I am looking for someone to help out creating a Database News Page for my new website.<BR><BR>Since the company currently has very little income, i cannot pay for the work i need doing. So if you are serious and would like to gain experience then please contact me. I will credit the site with any work you do.<BR><BR>

Default RE: Database Work

Hello <BR> my name is kiran and i am from india , i am working in asp for almost a year . I would like to know as to what is your requirement exactly.<BR><BR>Pls mail me at<BR><BR>Thanks and Regards<BR><BR>Kiran

Redth Guest

Default RE: Database Work

Hello, im currently working on a news application and would be glad to help you out.... email me and i&#039;ll let u try out my beta version of it... i can also tailor it to your likings, as im looking for some experience and projects for my portfolio :0)<BR><BR>email:<BR>icq : 22921863<BR>websites: - MXMania Central, my current project for fun..<BR> - EZLinkZ, home of Pagesplash Scripts - i have EZLinkZ out right now, and you may want to see that.... that is some of my work...<BR><BR>cheers<BR>