How to display back the checkbox's multiple

Thread: How to display back the checkbox's multiple

Default How to display back the checkbox's multiple

I have 4 checkboxes with the same name (txtChBox"):<BR>&#060;input type="checkbox" name="txtchBox" value="Apple"&#062;Apple <BR><BR>&#060;input type="checkbox" name="txtchBox" value="Banana"&#062;Banana <BR><BR>&#060;input type="checkbox" name="txtchBox" value="Kiwi"&#062;Kiwi <BR><BR>&#060;input type="checkbox" name="txtchBox" value="Pear"&#062;Pear <BR><BR>After the checkbox of Apple and Kiwi were checked, the form will be submitted. My question is when the authorized users want to go back to the above record to make some changes, I don&#039;t know how to display all the four checkboxes above and only the checkboxes for Apple and Kiwi are checked.<BR>Thanks very much for any helps.

Los Angeles, CA

Default RE: How to display back the checkbox's multi

Well select the records in the Db<BR><BR>then you have 4 variables<BR>dim chkApple<BR>if recordset("apple") = "T" then or how ever you identify it is checked<BR>chkApple = "Checked"<BR>else<BR>chkApple = ""<BR>end if<BR><BR>in your HTML<BR><BR>&#060;input type="checkbox" name="txtchBox" value="Apple" &#060;%=chkApple%&#062;&#062;Apple <BR>