Global.asa is broken

Thread: Global.asa is broken

Keith Railton Guest

Default Global.asa is broken

Until a few days ago everything was working properly, and now I can&#039;t access any Application or Session objects! What&#039;s happened? I&#039;ve reset the server, but still nothing. What on earth could be causing this? I&#039;m trying to code a project for my degree, but I can&#039;t make any progress now!<BR><BR>Any help would be much appreciated. <BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Keith.

Greay hair Guest

Default RE: Global.asa is broken

could u please let us know what exactly error you get?<BR><BR>grey hair

Keith Railton Guest

Default RE: Global.asa is broken

I have three Application objects, one to hold the connection string, one that holds the name of a table and another one that holds a file path. However, I can&#039;t access any of these variables in any ASP page! Also, there are two Session objects, and I can&#039;t access those either. It&#039;s seems like the global.asa is not being read at all. I&#039;ve point errors in in purposefully to see if it -is- being read, but I can&#039;t no error message, so can only assume that it isn&#039;t being looked at.<BR><BR>I&#039;m at a loss, so any help would be gratefully received.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Keith Railton.