Thread: Response.IsClientConnected

Default Response.IsClientConnected

Hi all,<BR><BR>This code I have picked from some resource center. What I have understand from this is when your client is not doing anything or siting idle that time the below code will perform to track client is connected or not if not then disconnect all his/her session etc. <BR><BR>Now my question is .... from where I should call this script.???? Which file??? how I have to execute this script???<BR><BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>&#039;check to see if the client is connected<BR>If Not Response.IsClientConnected Then <BR> &#039;get the sessionid to send to the shutdown function<BR> Shutdownid = Session.SessionID<BR>&#039;perform shutdown processing<BR> Shutdown(Shutdownid) <BR> End If<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>With best regards.<BR>Anand

Mike Shaffer Guest

Default RE: Response.IsClientConnected

Typically this code would go in a long loop (something which takes awhile to process) in case the user moves on out of impatience or boredom. This code cannot simply exist on its own and be called when the client disconnects, but rather must be part of a larger script which is doing some processing.<BR>