JMail.AddAttachment Error!

Thread: JMail.AddAttachment Error!

kclow Guest

Default JMail.AddAttachment Error!

&nbsp;<BR>I am having problem using JMail.AddAttachment now from ASP page, where it prompts error "Cannot open file" to any files to be attached.<BR><BR>I think it is trying to send a file from the server and it cannot find... but I want to send a file from client machine...<BR>So, how do I go about?<BR><BR>Currently, I am using JMail version 3.7.0.<BR><BR>And what does this mean (or where do I check):<BR>"Must make sure that IUSR_???? has access to the file"<BR><BR>Thanks. <BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: JMail.AddAttachment Error!

you&#039;d need to upload the file from the client first!<BR><BR>j

kclow Guest

Default RE: JMail.AddAttachment Error!

No.. it can&#039;t find the file in client side.<BR>The situation is like this:<BR><BR>I am using html &#060;input type="file" name="attach"&#062; to browse for the file, and <BR>JMail.AddAttachment Request.Form("attach") <BR>the next page to attach.<BR><BR>So if I browse a file on my PC, let say "C:onclient.htm", it supposed to find on my PC but instead it refers to server&#039;s C drive and can&#039;t find it.<BR><BR>If I put <BR>JMail.AddAttachment "C:onserver.htm",<BR>which is a file on the server, it is able to find and attach it.<BR><BR>So, how do I go about this? <BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>