I am posting this question here since no one answered it in Db forum. I hope that&#039;s okay!! <BR><BR>I need your help with this stored proc. <BR>Here&#039;s what I am trying to do. I am trying to update multiple records through stored proc. <BR>eg. I am trying to update the groupID of multiple employees with a stored procedure "sp_Assigngroup" <BR><BR>I have captured the employeeID from the previous page as follows. <BR>MyArray = Split(request("lstMember"), ",") <BR><BR>Now here is my stored proc. <BR>&#039;Get a new Connection object <BR>Set oConn = ConnOpenNewConnection() <BR>Set oCmd = CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR>&#039;set the propertie of command <BR>With oCmd <BR>.ActiveConnection = oConn <BR>.CommandText = "sp_AssignGroup" <BR>.CommandType = adcmdStoredProc <BR> .Parameters.Append <BR>.CreateParameter ("@GroupID",adInteger,adParamInput,Request.QuesryS tring("GroupID")) <BR>.Parameters.Append <BR>.CreateParameter("@EmpID",adArray,asParamInput ,) <BR>I am stuck at the above line. <BR>How do I pass the array parameter. <BR><BR>I am in the learning pahse and any help would be greatly appreciated. <BR>Thanks a million!!