Hi there...I&#039;m a beginner and having a problem with session variables and arrays. <BR><BR>I gave myself an exercise to create an application that will allow a user to choose a team of PGA golfers in order to predict who will do the best...The code I am having a problem with is a page I iterate though until I hit a session counter variable of 10. (I know that session variables might not be the best solution for this...but it was to give me practice).<BR><BR>The problem is when I assign the player ID to the table which I have made a session variable...then I try and loop at it, but the isArray code seems to always be false..even though the value initially gets assigned....I must be missing somthing stupid...any help would be appreciated....Thanks...Jonathan<BR><BR>Here a watered version of the code...<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> dim playernum<BR> dim iCounter<BR> iCounter = Session("iCount")<BR><BR>&#039; Request the Player ID Number<BR> playernum = Request.Form("pgaplayers")<BR><BR>&#039; This is the server side check. If the user submitted the form as the <BR>&#039; heading value of the select list, then decrement the counter and <BR>&#039; tell the user that the header is not a valid value.<BR> If Not isNumeric(Session("iCount")) OR isNull(Session("iCount")) OR isEmpty(Session("iCount")) Then<BR> Session("iCount") = 1<BR> Else<BR>&#039; Increment the counter to the next player choice<BR> Session("iCount") = Session("iCount") + 1<BR> End If<BR><BR> If isNumeric(playernum) Then<BR> Response.Write "Adding Player"<BR> Response.Write "Player Num -" & playernum <BR> Response.Write "iCounter" & iCounter <BR> Session("player(iCounter)") = playernum <BR><BR> Dim iLoop<BR>&#039; THIS IS THE PROBLEM<BR> If isArray(Session("player")) Then<BR> Response.Write "Begin Loop"<BR> For iLoop = LBound(Session("player")) _<BR> to UBound(Session ("player")) <BR> Response.Write "<BR>" & Session("player(iLoop)")<BR> Next<BR> Response.Write "End Loop"<BR> End If<BR><BR> End If<BR><BR>%&#062; <BR>