OK, <BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to develop an SQL statement that will help me derive a value from values already existing in my database. <BR><BR>I have four tables. <BR><BR>tblProducts -- Which has <BR>itemID shortDesc <BR><BR>tblInventory -- <BR>invID itemID itemQty <BR><BR>tblOrders <BR>orderID orderName orderAddress orderFilled <BR><BR>tblOrders_Products <BR>opID, orderID, itemID, orderQty <BR><BR>I think all of the fileds are self explanitory with the exception of orderFilled, which is a bool and is only true if the products have already been sent out. <BR><BR>When a product is sent out, the quantity is subtracted from tblInventory.itemQty. <BR><BR>What I need to derive is a pendingQty for each item. That is the quantity that is presently on hand minus that which has been ordered but not filled. I can&#039;t seem to come up with an SQL statement that will give me what I&#039;m looking for. I&#039;m sure I just need to SUM(itemQty) ORDER BY itemID, but from there I&#039;m lost.. Thanks in Advance.. <BR><BR>Nick