I have 3 tables in a database. One is a master table and I need to do a comparison against the master with a second table. The third table should hold records that do not contain duplicate values between tables 1 and 2. <BR>Basically the Master table has a bunch of customer accounts and it turns out that some accounts are now deactivated in the table and shouldn&#039;t be in there. The second table is an accurate table of active accounts, so if there are duplicates from table 2 in table 1, this means it is an active account. If there is no duplicate record in the master table, it is a deactivated account (since table 2 only contains active accounts) and should be archived into table 3...the holding tank. How on earth do I accomplish this. I admit I have no idea how to do something like this since I have never had to before...but so you can see what I am trying to do:<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim Conn, RS, SQL<BR>set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Conn.Op en "smlbus", "sa", ""<BR>SQLMaster = "SELECT Account_Number FROM Customers ORDER BY Account_Number DESC"<BR>set RSMaster = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>SQLDorF = "SELECT Account_Number FROM Customers_Copy ORDER BY Account_Number DESC"<BR>set RSDorF = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>RSMaster .Open SQLMaster, Conn, 3,3<BR>RSDorF.Open SQLDorF, Conn,3,3<BR>SQLNew = "SELECT Account_Number FROM Customers_Holdtank"<BR>set RSNew = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>RSNew.Op en SQLNew, Conn,3,3<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Do While Not RSMaster.EOF %&#062; <BR>&#060;% =RSMaster("Account_Number") %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>RSMaster.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR >%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Do While NOT RSDorF.EOF %&#062;<BR>&#060;% =RSDorF("Account_Number") %&#062;<BR>&#060;%RSDorF.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR>%&#06 2;<BR>&#060;%<BR>If RSDorF("Account_Number") &#060;&#062; RSMaster("Account_Number") Then<BR>RSNew.AddNew<BR>RSNew("Account_Number") = RSMaster("Account_Number")<BR>RSNew.Update<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR>