Thread: Brad

Netscape 6.0 Guest

Default Brad

Netscape 6.0 seems to not "populate" values for hidden inputs in a form for me. The form works just great in other browsers, but not for Netscape 6.0. For instance, consider this form:<BR><BR>&#060;form name=theform action="anotherpage.asp" method=post target="_top"&#062; &#060;input type="hidden" name="title" value="&#060;%=title%&#062;"&#062; &#060;input type="hidden" name="position" value="&#060;%=position%&#062;"&#062; &#060;input type="hidden" name="id" value="&#060;%=id%&#062;"&#062; &#060;input type="submit" name="submit1" value="submit it"&#062;<BR>&#060;/form&#062;<BR><BR>In IE and N. Communicator (newer versions, of course) the values would have data through variables defined at the top of the asp page. When I look at this page in "View Source" with Net 6.0, the values are " ". None. And, obviously, "anotherpage.asp" has no data to work with and fails as a result. Yet, there are values there for any other browser.<BR><BR>Netacape 6.0 sucks, or am I doing something wrong here?<BR>

sexbomb Guest

Default RE: Brad from sex bomb

u moron u dont know this much then kill ur self

Default RE: Brad from sex bomb

Obviously the utterances from a socially inept individual