Thread: ASP -UI

Default ASP -UI

Hi,<BR>I am doing a online Shoping system. I need to store multiple(more than 50) records to a single table. How to develop user interface.<BR>Muru

Mike Shaffer Guest

Default In the event this query was sincere...

Hello Murugesan,<BR><BR>The user interface is created with a mixture of technology and artistic talent. The technologies involved are (generally) HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript and possibly XML. The artistic talent part comes in with the actual design (look and feel) and will (again, generally) require some knowledge of Photoshop (and/or Paint Shop Pro, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Flash, Fireworks and many others) and of GUI design principles. <BR><BR>If you do not have experience in these areas and you have time to learn them, I suggest that you do, as it can be richly rewarding. However, if you do not have this experience and you need this done pretty quickly, I think you should consider collaborating with a person who has experience in these areas.<BR><BR>One other note... if you are just starting out, a tool like Dreamweaver Ultradev can help immensely, if you can afford it (though mileage may vary and I do not necessarily recommend it for experienced developers).<BR>